Wednesday, July 22, 2009

funny joke

Today's Joke: Business Mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Laloo Prasad Yadav talks to his son to get married



Laloo : I want you to marry a girl of my choice

Son : "I want to choose my own bride".



Laloo : "But the girl is Ambani's daughter."

Son : "Well, in that case.... Yes"



Next Laloo approaches Mukesh Ambani



Laloo : "I have a husband for your daughter."

Ambani : "But I dont want to marry my daughter."



Laloo : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."

Ambani : "Ah, in that case.... Yes"



Finally Laloo goes to see the president of the World Bank.



Laloo : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."

President :"But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."



Laloo : "But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law."

President : "Ah, in that case.... Yes."



Now this is how business is done!!

No comments:

Madurai Time zone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...